This super quick recipe is perfect for those nights you want a light and tasty side dish without pulling out another pot or pan. Just toss the ingredients into a large bowl and give it a quick stir to combine ~ and viola!
You can serve this recipe immediately at room temperature. However, for best results, cover and place in the refrigerator for a couple hours (or overnight) to give the flavors a chance to marinate!
Crunchy Broccoli Slaw Ingredients:
- 1 12 ounce bag organic broccoli slaw
- ¼ cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil mayo
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon whole celery seed
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
Add broccoli slaw, parsley, avocado oil mayonnaise, cider vinegar, and celery seed to a large glass or other non-reactive bowl and stir to combine. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
Serve immediately or place in the refrigerator for a couple hours (or even overnight!) to chill, if desired. Enjoy!