Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
BUMP IT OFF™ is the best new way to clean EVERYTHING!
Goddess of Gadgets is thrilled to introduce their newest invention, BUMP IT OFF, a reusable silicone sleeve designed to perform a variety of household tasks efficiently and effectively. This mighty tool features gentle bristles on one side and smooth bumps on the other enabling it to take on any house chore thrown its way. It is Eco-friendly and versatile for all rooms of your home. BUMP IT OFF fits comfortably in your hand in multiple positions, allowing you to concentrate scrubbing power in the palm of your hand or on your fingertips. The first product to receive four family choice awards in the same year, BUMP IT OFF is a household rockstar and makes the perfect addition to your house cleaning regimen.
The Many Uses of BUMP IT OFF!
- Kitchen: Make dishwashing a cinch! This multi-purpose tool can easily get the cooking grime out of your pots and pans in a flash without scratching the cookware. No more grimy scrub pads lying around! It’s also great for cleaning fruits and vegetables—gentle on mushrooms while able to get the dirt off potatoes.
- Laundry: Increase the longevity of your clothes. Use BUMP IT Off to loosen and lift stubborn stains from clothes and upholstery.
- Pet: Love your furry friend, but not the shedding? Keep your furniture and clothing fur-free with BUMP IT Off. It also makes a great grooming tool and your companion will love the massage.
- Body: Ladies love to use it as a beauty tool to exfoliate their skin and kids love to use it in the shower due to its cool look and fun feel.
- Makeup Brushes: Don’t let dirt, grime and bacteria collect on your makeup brushes—BUMP IT OFF makes cleaning them a cinch!
- Easy to clean: BUMP IT Off can go in the top rack of the dishwasher to be sanitized and used over and over!
- Save money: Don’t waste money on cheap, low-quality brushes. This well-designed product can last a lifetime.
- Fun Colors: Available in Blue, Green, Orange and Purple
2016 Family Choice Award Judges Say…
“No more mildew sponges or dish cloths, BUMP IT Off provides the best alternative.”
“BUMP IT OFF is a must have for every family and every room in the house.”
“Best pet brush EVER!”
Why It’s My Favorite Household Tool!
I have tried an assortment of shower tools. Within a short amount of time, they start to wear out or break. The shower poufs stretch after a couple of uses. If it’s made of a natural material, replacing will need to occur every 3-4 weeks and every two months for plastic. A BUMP IT OFF doesn’t deteriorate, stain, or absorb odors. It easily rinses clean and doesn’t have hidden pockets where germs can set up shop. The amount of germs in a pouf are astronomical as they hang in the perfect breeding area for bacteria – warm and wet.
During the winter months, my skin dries out and the the gentle silicone bristles help remove the dead skin cells. The buffing technique leaves my skin feeling soft and extra smooth – even without lotion! Before shaving my legs, the soft bristles act as a stimulant to the hair to ensure a closer shave.
Other than the bathroom, the kitchen is another place I am using my BUMP IT OFF on a regular basis. My cast iron pans are my favorite cooking accessory. To keep them clean, I use the pan scrapers; however, now I can use a BUMP IT OFF and keep the pan seasoned for use.
Each BUMP IT OFF is $9.99 but I know you’re going to love them so go ahead and invest in the 4-pack!
About Goddess of Gadgets
The self-proclaimed “Goddess of Gadgets” Lisa Ximenez specializes in inventing and producing innovative products. These products provide everyone with faster solutions to everyday home, health, and family challenges. With over 25 years of executive experience in promotional brand development, 15 years as founder and CEO of RT Marketing, Lisa has amassed knowledge in how to successfully target a client’s needs, developing solution, and promoting to the correct audience. Her clients include popular, luxury and entertainment brands such as Avon, Kellogg’s, Disney, Nike Golf, Chicago Bulls, Aston Martin, Coke, Activision and Swarovski.
Connect + Socialize