Would you like to be featured in our Small Business Saturday Event?
Small Business Saturday is a movement to support shopping local, small businesses within our communities. When they thrive, we all thrive! This year, Lynchburg Mama will be offering features of small businesses who will be hosting special events, discounts, coupons, etc. through the holiday season.
If you’re a small business owner, we’d love to have you participate! There are NO FEES to participate. We will be including printable flyers to take shopping with them that feature your company logo, address, website/social media, and the special/discount/coupon you have going on through the holidays.
The guide will begin November 1st and be promoted throughout the month leading up to Small Business Saturday. If you’re on social media, you will be tagged to help spread the word. I welcome you to share the posts to raise awareness about your business as well as others.
If you sell Younique, Pampered Chef, Color Street, own an Etsy shop, etc. I’d love to offer you a spot in my guide! I will only accept ONE representative from each company. These spots are FCFS.
The following companies have been claimed:
- Color Street – Baylee Walker
- Velma’s Candy – Lynchburg, TN
- Water’s Edge Chocolate Company – Tullahoma, TN
- Soul Revival Boutique – Manchester, TN
- Agape Massage and Bodywork – Fayetteville, TN
- The Southern Cup – Shelbyville, TN
- Kudzu’s Antiques and Gifts – Fayetteville, TN
- The Cheesecakery – Tullahoma, TN
- Clayton’s Shoe Store – Tullahoma, TN
- Nature’s Elite – Tullahoma, TN
- Billy Allen’s Lynchburg Honey – Lynchburg, TN
- Lynchburg Winery – Lynchburg, TN
- Lynchburg Distillery, American Craft Distillers – Lynchburg, TN
- Lynchburg T Shirt Company – Lynchburg, TN
- Bumblebee Baby & Kids – Fayetteville, TN
Shelly is a wife, mama, and author, living in Lynchburg, Tennessee – home of Jack Daniel Whiskey. Her front porch is perfect for Tennessee AppleTennessee Apple or Tennessee Fire while reading a good mystery novel. She enjoys cooking delicious meals for her family, cleaning and organizing her home, and spending time outdoors in her beautiful hometown!