The Welcome 2020 Giveaway Hop is kicking off the new decade with giveaways to make you smile! We’re giving one lucky reader a $10 Bath & Body Works eGift Card!
2020. I have been preparing some files for the new year and discovered how fun that is to type and write. But it blows my mind that we are starting another decade. My boys enjoy watching the countdown and round-up stories that discuss the top stories of the past ten years, so I decided to give them a history lesson — about the year 2000.
December 31st, 1999. I was 15 and a sophomore in high school. People were having meltdowns over Y2K and it was rumored that the entire world would lose power. As a joke, we turned off the power at my friend’s house and her mom completely freaked!
Rather than repeating a list that you’ve heard on the news or seen on social media, check out my personal top 10 moments from 2010 to 2019:
- 2010 – I was 25 years old with a 4 and 6 year old. I was working at a weight loss clinic and planning weddings.
- 2011 – I finished my AA degree in business and we witnessed our chihuahua having 7 puppies!
- 2012 – We were able to take the boys to see the ocean for the first time!
- 2013 – Patrick and I finally married!
- 2014 – We traveled more than we ever have experiencing Georgia, Florida, and spent Christmas in the Smokies! I also discovered a job that I loved at a local steel fabrication shop.
- 2015 – I’m pretty sure we lived at the baseball fields after changing towns to play and met a lot of amazing people! I can’t forget my husband’s favorite moment — seeing Toy Story characters come out during the Disney on Ice show!
- 2016 – I spent a lot of the year sick and doctors were unable to find what was going on. My favorite part of the year was reconnecting with friends I hadn’t seen since 1998!
- 2017 – One of the roughest, trying years of my life. We discovered my health issues and I suffered a miscarriage, nearly losing my own life in the process. Afterwards, I lost “friends” and withdrew into depression.
- 2018 – We purchased our forever home! It was a crazy-quick process but one of the best things in our life!
- 2019 – This has been a year of changes. I have learned to be courageous and to go after my dreams!
One (1) lucky reader will win a $10 Bath & Body Works eGift Card. The giveaway will end January 16th, 2019 at 11:45 p.m. CST.
- By entering this giveaway, you will receive three (3) emails from KingSumo including a confirmation, mid-giveaway, and 24-hour-before-end.
- The giveaway is open to US residents, age 18+, only.
- Lynchburg Mama (and any co-hosting blogs) are not responsible for prize shipment.
- No P.O. Boxes, please.
- No purchase required.
- Winners are chosen randomly via KingSumo
- Winners will be notified via email and have 24 hours to claim his/her prize. A new winner will be chosen if a response is not received.
- If you cannot see the entry form below, please click here: https://kingsumo.com/g/cpkef2/welcome-2020-giveaway-hop